This month we would like to promote our Trustee roles.
Disability Positive is looking to recruit new Trustees to help oversee running of the organisation. You will be responsible for providing effective governance, leadership and strategic direction at board level.
We are particularly interested in seeking candidates who have:
• Successful experience of operating at board or senior management level in a charitable, commercial, or public sector organisation and/or senior level expertise in financial management
• Demonstrable experience of building and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues to achieve organisational objectives
• A proven track record of sound judgement and effective decision making
• A history of impartiality, fairness, and the ability to respect confidences
• A track record of commitment to promoting equality and diversity
Disability Positive is an equal opportunities employer
As a user-led organisation, applications are particularly welcome from skilled people with lived experience for disability and long-term health conditions.
It is estimated that the Trustee will have to commit to a minimum of 12 days per year in order to fulfil their role; this is including preparation / reading time and training.
Appointment will be for a fixed term of three years, renewable for a further two terms.
For more information please email: [email protected] or call 01606 331853
To apply please click here