We need you!
Join us and get your voice heard!
As a user led organisation, we need our members to share their views so that we can develop and continue our services and be a strong voice to influence local, regional and national government policy.
We welcome anyone with lived experience of disability or a long term health condition or with caring responsibilities.
As a member you will:
- Help us to influence the social or political environment on the issues which matter to members;
- Help us keep the charity’s trustee board up-to date with the needs of our members and service users
- Keep the trustee board accountable to our members
- Have the opportunity to volunteer with us, attend training and become a trustee
- Receive regular updates from us and be invited to attend our Annual General Meeting, vote on changes and attend other exciting members’ events
Membership is free.