COVID-19 Roving Vaccination Clinics – from Monday 14th June 2021
Are you aged 40 or over and haven’t yet had your FIRST vaccination against COVID-19 or do you know someone who falls into this group (family member, friend, neighbour, etc.)?
There will be walk-in vaccination clinics in your area on the following days next week:
- Mon 14th June – Cheviot Square Car Park, Over, Winsford, CW7 1QS
- Tue 15th June – Plas Dinas, Blacon Point Road, Blacon, CH1 5SN
- Wed 16th June – Stanlaw Children’s Centre, Alnwick Drive, Ellesmere Port, CH65 9HE
- Thur 17th June – Hoole Community Centre, Westminster Road, Hoole, CH2 3AP
- Fri 18th June – Northwich Memorial Court, Chesterway, Northwich, CW9 5QJ
All clinics will run from 10.00 to 16.00 (or for as long as vaccine supplies last). You don’t need to book an appointment in advance – just turn up on the day.
You will need to provide the following details:
o NHS Number (if you have it)
o Date of birth
o Email and/or phone number
You’ll be given an appointment for your second dose on the day.
Don’t know your NHS number?
Your NHS number is a 10-digit number, for example 456 789 1234. It is on any letter you receive from the NHS or any prescription you have.
Alternatively, you can request this online by clicking here.
You will be asked for your name, date of birth and postcode and will then receive a text, email or letter with your NHS number.
Can’t make it, or you’re aged between 25 and 39?
You can book an appointment through the National Booking Service either online here, or by phoning 119.
Acknowledgement: Cheshire West Voluntary Action